Myocardial infarction, coronary heart disease, myocarditis and cardiosclerosis are just a few of the many ailments that can affect the heart, a key organ of the human body. In Russia, every year more than 65 thousand people lose their lives due to heart attacks, and hundreds of thousands become disabled. Innovative stem cell therapies are helping to support cardiovascular health. This method offers a safe, natural and effective approach to restoring and maintaining heart health.
Why has cell therapy led to revolutionary changes in cardiology?
- It is natural way to regain health without surgery.
- Cell therapy is painless — the procedure for introducing cells takes place on an outpatient basis.
- A person’s own stem cells are not rejected by the body and do not cause unwanted reactions.
How do stem cells work in heart disease?
- Promotes regeneration of damaged areas of the myocardium
- Restore blood circulation
- Returns patency and elasticity to blood vessels
- Normalizes heart function
- Improve metabolism
- Restores a feeling of health
Only such an integrated approach is the key to success!
The potential for using stem cells to treat cardiac diseases lies in their main property, which is called differentiating potential.
In other words, Stem Cells can independently find the source of damage and the cause of the malfunction of the organs and systems of the body. They migrate to the source of problems
The best time for undergoing Stem Cell Therapy is when it is carried out within 1.5 to 6 months after the injury. However, we can help patients recover even at a later stage of the disease.
For recovery and treatment of cardiological diseases, we use 4 ways to introduce Stem Cells into the patient’s body:
With this simultaneous administration, Stem Cells from different sources enhance each other’s therapeutic effect and increase the duration of the treatment effect. The combination of several routes of administration allows the transport of Stem Cells to all target organs (central and peripheral nervous system, muscular apparatus. There, they cause a whole cascade of regenerative processes. As a result, activation and formation of new cells of the nervous tissue occur, which replaces the damaged areas of the nervous tissue, providing a therapeutic effect on all symptoms of the disease.
- The intravenous way of administration ensures the penetration of Stem Cells with blood flow to all organs and tissues of the body that are weakened by the disease and cause the normalization of the functioning of all body systems. Stem Cells are present in every human body. However, their introduction in dosage millions of times higher than their normal amount in the body allows them to restore the myelin sheath of the affected nerve fibers and stops the overreaction of the immune system that this lesion cause. Such a large number of Stem Cells allows them to distribute not only in the central nervous system but also throughout the body, improving the function of all systems and organs. In addition, clinical studies have found that the introduced Stem Cells can be modified (differentiated) into other cells, including nerve cells. By modification, Stem Cells are embedded between the cells of the nerve bundles, thereby replacing all the affected areas. This restores the process of transmitting the nerve impulse and leads to the reverse development of disease symptoms.
- With intrathecal administration, Stem Cells are injected directly into the spinal space of the vertebral column. Thus, with the current of cerebrospinal fluid, they penetrate the blood-brain barrier and are fixed directly in damage to the brain and motor neurons. There, they stimulate regeneration processes, slow down the progression of the disease, and in some cases, restore lost functions. The introduction of Stem Cells into the spinal space slows down the process of destruction of motor neurons and promotes partial restoration of the structure of the spinal cord. Replacing dead neurons, Stem Cells reduce symptoms and improve motor disorders without causing a negative immune response in the body.
- The intranasal way is the introduction of Stem Cells and exosomes (concentration of regenerative substances that produce Stem Cells) to the patient by inhalation. In this way, the introduction of Stem Cells and exosomes penetrates directly into the brain through the vascular network of the nasal sinuses. The method can be used for the correction of cognitive manifestations of the disease: it improves behavioral responses, speech, attention, mood, sleep, social adaptation, and most importantly, it is very well tolerated by patients.
- Local way: Due to the age and disease progression the strength of muscle contraction decreases and muscle mass decreases (secondary muscle atrophy develops). Therefore, the local injection of Stem Cells and regenerative substances (exosomes) into the ligaments and muscles is extremely effective. They are introduced into the musculoskeletal apparatus using electrophoresis (a type of physiotherapy that will facilitate penetration into the deep layers of tissues) or injections. Thus, new vessels are formed in the muscles. This gives them a greater supply of oxygen and nutrients. Muscles become stronger, appear more energetic, and have a better quality of life.
Depending on the patient’s condition (the stage of disease, the presence of complications and concomitant diseases, etc.), the doctors of our clinics can make changes and additions to the treatment program according to the patient’s needs.
We warn that the effectiveness of Stem Cell Therapy depends on many factors (the patient’s age, concomitant diseases and complications, individual characteristics of the body, genetic predisposition, lifestyle, etc.), so the expected result of treatment may differ from the actual result. In addition, we draw attention to the fact that the recovery of patients after Stem Cell Therapy should be implemented as part of a comprehensive approach to the treatment. Stem Cell Therapy can be combined with other therapeutic methods. This increases the effectiveness of the main therapy. Therefore, we recommend that you continue your rehabilitation and follow all your doctor’s advice on drug treatment of the disease in parallel with Stem Cell Therapy. This is a crucial point for achieving a sustainable result.
We provide the most comfortable conditions of stay and excellent client service to our patients:
- free transfer (the patients are taken to the Clinic from railway stations or airports and back);
- selecting and booking the most transport-accessible hotel (only accommodation is paid);
- оur clinics have facilities for the comfortable stay of people with disabilities.
Our clinics have everything you need for treatment: our laboratory for the cultivation of Stem Cells, biobanks for storage, and the best specialists in Regenerative medicine who constantly improve their skills to help our patients with the most modern and safe methods.
We try to make our patients feel at home in the clinic and the entire treatment process goes smoothly.
You need to consult with the doctors to get complete information about the possibility of Stem Cell Therapy specifically in your case. Sign up for a free consultation with the specialists of the clinic and give yourself the opportunity to live an active and full life!
We will do our best to help you!